XPOTCPA Class Action Settlement
- Obtain more information in regards to the class action lawsuit entitled Leung, et al. v. XPO Logistics, Inc., which is under review in the U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois, Eastern Division
- XPOTCPASettlement.com is administered by KCC Settlement Administrator
- Cited as Case No. 15-cv-03877
Class members in the case are defined as anyone in the US who received a pre-recorded post-delivery survey call after May 1, 2011 relating to an IKEA delivery, and whose telephone numbers are identified in the call data produced in this litigation bearing the litigation production numbers XPOLG024550 and XPOLG024553. In order to file a claim the class member must have the XPOTCPA Claim ID and the PIN Code from the Settlement Notice which will arrive via US Mail. Those who do not have the claim ID and PIN code will not be able to file a claim.
XPO Logistics, Inc. denies any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to settle in order to avoid a long drawn out trial that could cost millions and millions of dollars (more than the agreed upon 7 million dollar settlement).
- The exact amount of money any one class member will receive is not known but experts close to the case predict each class member will receive an estimated $131 – $263
- The settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 3/7/2018
- Class members who are not happy with the 7 million dollar settlement and want to speak will want to attend this hearing
- The lead plaintiff is named Vincent Leung
Aquestions in regards to the XPOTCPA Class Action Settlement can be directed to XPO Logistics, Inc. TCPA, Settlement Administrator c/o KCC Settlement Administrator, P.O. Box 404040, Louisville, KY 40233-9844 or toll free at 1-866-726-1092.
Class members can who are looking to reach out via email can fire it of to TCPAsettlement@keoghlaw.com. All class members who file valid claim will be represented by Keith Keogh, Esq. from the law firm of KEOGH LAW, LTD. XPO Logistics, Inc. has hired E. Clay Marquez from the law firm of O’MELVENY & MYERS LLP.