Green Path BK Bankruptcy or Discharge Debts
- Offers bankruptcy counselors to help debt ridden individuals obtain the certificate needed to file for bankruptcy or discharge debts in bankruptcy
- Any questions about the site can be directed to 888-860-4220
- The site claims 95% of debtors receiving bankruptcy counseling said they would recommend GreenPath to others
Green Path counselors are available 7 days a week from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Eastern on Monday to Thursday – 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Eastern on Friday – 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Eastern on Saturday. On Sunday Green Debt counselors are ONLY available via online chat.
Green Path is certified with the Better Business Bureau and is headquartered at 36500 Corporate Dr. Farmington Hills, MI 48331 and can be reached by phone at (248) 553-5400. The firm was founded in 1961 and is considered a non-profit credit counseling organization.
Green Path Services
- credit card debt
- student loan debt
- housing issues
- bankruptcy concerns
The firm strives to be compassionate and committed to all customers regardless of the persons income or status in society as difficult as that may be. Green Path Inc, services all 50 states in the US and has physical operations in Michigan, New York, New Hampshire, Colorado, Florida, Texas, Vermont, Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Arizona and Wyoming.
Accepted Payment Methods by Green Path
- Debit cards displaying a Visa or MasterCard logo
- Paper check by phone
- Cashier’s check or money order
- An attorney billing code
Many attorneys may provide customers with a billing code which Green Path can use to to pay the GreenPath fee through his/her office. Please research the Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act for those who are so poor they have no way to pay.
Current GreenPath clients can access their account online with a username and password. For first time users they will be required to create an account.
- Domain: greenpathbk.com
- Operated by: GreenPath, Inc.
- Designed for: Debtors seeking bankruptcy counseling